Terms of Service
These T&Cs, together with the agreement (if concluded offline, as stipulated below), contain basic rights and obligations of AquacultureTalent AS, identification no.: 916725981, with its registered office at Ingierveien 4, 1410 Kolbotn, Norway (the “Provider”) and any person making, publishing Job Offers and Recruiting(Hiring) through AquacultureTalent (the “Site” or “Platform” and the “Hiring Company” “Company” “Employer” also named “You”) in order to attract any natural person seeking a job opportunities through Website, who has registered on the Website the “Job Seekers” “Candidate”
And you as “Job Seekers” also named “You” as the natural person who has registered and seeks job opportunities (the “Job Seeker” “Candidate”) through AquaultureTalent (and/or other websites, as applicable) (the “Website” “Platform”).
The Provider is the operator of the platform AquacultureTalent (available to the users in particular via the Website and/or other websites, as applicable), through which the Provider (i) operates an online marketplace and recruitment platform, connecting Job Seekers and Hiring Companies; and (ii) provides further related services to any natural or legal person using the services of the Provider (the “Users“) in accordance with the Provider’s current offer of on the Website (the “Services“).
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and AquacultureTalent and are accepted by You each time You use or access the Site. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Site or any of our Services.
The Site is owned and operated by AquacultureTalent (“AquacultureTalent”, “our”, “us” or “we”).
The Site provides information about AquacultureTalent’s products and services.
Actions similar to those described below are prohibited without the prior written consent of AquacultureTalent:
a. reproducing or storing the Content, as well as sending this content to any other website, server or any other data storage medium.
b. altering, posting, transferring, as well as participating in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, altering or posting the Content, without our prior written consent.
c. removing markings which indicate AquacultureTalent copyright over the Content.
Any use of the AquacultureTalent content for purposes other than those expressly permitted hereunder is prohibited. The requests to use the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted hereunder may be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The license can be terminated by AquacultureTalent at any time with or without cause.
AquacultureTalent reserves the right to, at any time, modify the Contents or block access to the Site (or any part thereof), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to You. You agree that AquacultureTalent will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or the Contents.
Access to certain services concerning the listing of objectives included in the AquacultureTalent Content may only be permitted after the payment of a subscription. All payments, including taxes related to such payments, will be made based on the pro forma invoice or, upon your request, based on a fiscal invoice, denominated in Us Dollar, Euro or Norwegian krone. Access to certain services will only be permitted upon confirmation of the transfer of money into the AquacultureTalent account.
If you no longer wish to receive the services provided to you, you understand and agree that the payments already made are not and will not be reimbursed.
The services provided by AquacultureTalent are based on a specific prosentage of hired candidate gross anual salary. AquacultureTalent may adjust the price set for such services, as it may amend any other clause of this agreement. Such adjustment may occur at any time and will be visible by the increase/decrease of the prices shown on the AquacultureTalent websites.
You accept and agree that any late payment of any amounts to AquacultureTalent will constitute a breach of the provisions of this agreement. Given that AquacultureTalent reserves the right to also adopt other conducts permitted by the law or agreement, you agree and understand to FULLY REIMBURSE TO AquacultureTalent ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES ARISING IN RELATION TO THE RECOVERY OR ATTEMPT TO RECOVER SUCH UNPAID AMOUNTS.
If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your AquacultureTalent account (if you have one), you may simply Close Account or discontinue using the Site. AquacultureTalent may, without any other notification or formality and without requiring to explain its conduct, suspend or block your access to all AquacultureTalent Content or a part thereof. For this purpose, AquacultureTalent may block your password, the services or any other services provided by it to you or remove and delete any material within the services, for any reasons or without reason. AquacultureTalent may also, whenever deemed fit by it and without any explanation, suspend the provision of all services or a part thereof with or without giving prior notice.
In this case, the provisions of item 3. hereof will apply, where relevant. In the event that the access of paid services users is restricted, such users understand and agree that the only claims they may be make against AquacultureTalent are limited to the reimbursement of the part of the fee corresponding to the period of restriction.
AquacultureTalent will take action to prevent the misuse of the Site for any unlawful or objectionable purpose. Accordingly, you agree not to use the Site for any unlawful or objectionable purpose, including, without limitation, use of the Site to post, upload, or transmit any Content that is:
- unlawful under the laws of any jurisdiction to which you or AquacultureTalent are subject;
- harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, invasive of the privacy of another, or obscene (including, without limitation, any images or depictions of child abuse, child pornography, or minors engaged in sexual conduct or explicitly sexual situations);
- insider information, or any other proprietary or confidential information;
- an infringement of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right;
- falsified, including, without limitation, the use of forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise its origin;
- containing or transmitting software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software;
- to be used in any user rights’ claims actions;
- an advertisement or solicitation for any products or services.
You agree to indemnify and hold AquacultureTalent harmless from any liability incurred as the result of your violation of these Terms.
AquacultureTalent reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. AquacultureTalent may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Site is provided “as is”. AquacultureTalent and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither AquacultureTalent nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain, content or services through the Site at your own discretion and risk.
In no event will AquacultureTalent, its suppliers, or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by You to AquacultureTalent under this agreement during the twelve (12) month-period prior to the cause of action. AquacultureTalent shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AquacultureTalent, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any AquacultureTalent Site, (ii) Your use of any AquacultureTalent Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. AquacultureTalent shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
In order to use the services provided by the AquacultureTalent website, you undertake to:
1) provide true, accurate and complete details about yourself as prompted by the website’s registration form.
2) maintain and renew, whenever required, the registration data so that it is true, accurate and complete. You understand to give notice of such changes within no more than 30 days as of their occurrence.
AquacultureTalent will verify the accuracy of the organisation number registered.
For legal entities, the Company must provide accurate information, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, full name of the person of contact and fiscal code.
Companies based abroad must provide a valid VAT number upon registration on the website.
The AquacultureTalent recruiters/consultants may randomly request documents regarding the company’s field of activity, whether the person of contact is authorized to represent the respective company or may check the accuracy of the designated telephone number.
If you provide untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information, AquacultureTalent is entitled to suspend or block your account and refuse all current or future attempts to use the website.
Moreover, AquacultureTalent is under no obligation to verify in advance the material posted by users. Therefore, AquacultureTalent is in no way liable for the information and data posted, shared or provided by its users. If requested by a user, the company can investigate and verify allegations and decide whether such information should be removed.
AquacultureTalent will ensure password based access to the account created on the website: www.aquaculturetalent.com. By using AquacultrueTalent, you can use our recruitemtn services for hiring within your company.
a. Content Conditions
The acceptance of the Agreement implies that you allow us to edit job opening copy and company details as we see fit, using publicly available information and content provided by you. This level of curation is essential to keep the Site quality standards, and ensure clean and simple communication for candidate attraction.
Job openings will be available on our job listings for 90 consecutive days since the effective date of publication. Employers can request an extension of this period before or even after the 90 days end. AquacultureTalent reserves the right to accept of differ without further justification.
AquacultureTalent also reserves the right to:
- Feature, unpublish, edit, re-publish or close job openings at any moment, without notice and/or prior consent;
- Share job openings in external channels such as job boards, partner websites, and social media (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter), with the sole purpose of increasing their reach.
AquacultureTalent only allows the publication of job openings for fixed-term contracts when the contract length is, at least, 6 months. Regardless of contract length, you are always obliged to pay the full amount of the fee as described in section 12.b) Pricing Conditions.
b. Pricing Conditions
AquacultureTalent offers recruitment services under one product: Talent.hires.
Talent.hires (Pay Per Hire)
When you engage in a Talent.hires (Pay Per Hire) Agreement with AquacultureTalent and you hire a candidate Recruited-Accepted and Delivered by us, AquacultureTalent will charge you a fee, calculated according to the Gross Annual Salary (“GAS”) on the final offer accepted by the candidate (“Fee”). The standard rate is 18% of the GAS. The minimum Fee charged per hire will always be of €2200.
In case of contracts with a fixed term of less than 12 months, the value of GAS that is considered is calculated according to the following formula:
GAS = 12 * (contract value)/(contract length in months)
Value Added Taxes
All the previously mentioned fees are presented without VAT, which shall be charged when required by law.
When invoicing services billed in other currencies rather than Euros (€), all charges will be calculated accordingly to the currency exchange rate at the invoice issue date. Please refer to the Euro foreign exchange reference rates as provided by the European Central Bank.
c. Payment Conditions
By accepting this Agreement, you are bound to pay the fees associated with any of the services or products provided by AquacultureTalent. The specific conditions for each product are detailed below.
Pay Per Hire
- The hiring Fee will be invoiced on the day when the recruitment process is completed and You the Company accepted the Candidate chosen and Candidate accepted your job offer, and sign working agreement or working contract send by you.
- You agree to notify the AquacultureTalent Recruiter with all the final working conditions and agreement of the position offered to the chosen candidate what will be sent over the AquacultureTalent platform, this includes the final agreed Annual salary or Monthly salary, Start date and together with any documentary evidence as requested by AquacultureTalent. All this information and documentation, are private and shall not be shared by AquacultureTalent except to the chosen Candidate.
- If you hire a candidate who was delivered by AquacultureTalent within the 12 months after receiving their application, then you must pay the corresponding hiring fee. A Candidate is considered delivered by AquacultureTalent when at least one of the following happens: (a) the application becomes available in your Dashboard on AquacultureTalent; (b) a candidate is uploaded/imported/registered by AquacultureTalent on your ATS; (c) a candidate’s application is presented to you by AquacultureTalent via online message (email, Hubspot, Bluejeans, LinkedIn, Skype, etc.);
- If you hire a candidate who was firstly contacted or referred by AquacultureTalent for a specific job position posted by you, in the past 6 months, then you must pay the corresponding hiring fee, even if the candidate was not delivered by AquacultureTalent in the ways specified in point number 3. A candidate will be considered firstly contacted or referred by AquacultureTalent if at least one of the following happens: (a) AquacultureTalent approached the candidate with a direct message via any verbal or written means of communication (in person, email, Hubspot, Bluejeans, Phone, Skype, sms, LinkedIn, etc.) and made him aware of the job opening by providing him with information about it; (b) the candidate applies to the job opening via AquacultureTalent before he applies via an alternative channel, regardless of being delivered by AquacultureTalent in the ways specified in point number 3; (c) the candidate confirms he got aware of the job position via AquacultureTalent, although he applied to it via an alternative channel. In this case, if you fail to provide a significant proof that the candidate was in fact, firstly contacted or referred by you, AquacultureTalent is entitled to receive the entire hiring fee;
- AquacultureTalent will not invoice you a hiring fee for a given candidate if you provide proof that a two-way communication between you and the candidate occurred on the 60 days prior to the candidate being delivered by AquacultureTalent. For this condition to be applicable, significant and sufficient proof must be presented by you within 30 consecutive days after the application is delivered by AquacultureTalent to you;
- Talent.hires (Pay Per Hire) is intended to be used for full-time and contract job openings. If you post a job opening using Pay Per Hire and later decide to hire a candidate on temporary position or other type of shorter duration contract, AquacultureTalent will always charge the minimum applicable fee of €2200;
- Candidate profiles and applications are confidential. If, after receiving AquacultureTalent and the candidate’s approval, you (or any of your employees involved in the recruitment process) disclose a candidate’s details to any third party, that will be deemed to be a “Third Party Introduction”. If that Third Party Introduction results in the candidate getting hired by the third party within 12 months of the original date of delivery by AquacultureTalent, AquacultureTalent is entitled to receive the entire hiring Fee from you.
d. Payment Methods and Late Payments
Payments to AquacultureTalent can either be done by Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Upon successful hire, you will be sent an invoice where you can choose to pay by Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
According to the European Directive 2011/7/EU and the Norwegian law (DL n.º 62/2013), for payments made after the due date, AquacultureTalent is automatically entitled to interest for late payment and an additional fee of €40 for recovery costs, and to send the invoice to Creditor Companies, who will follow up payment procedures.
e. Guarantees and Refunds
Under Talent.hires (Pay Per Hire) product only, if for some reason the employer decides not to keep the new hire or if the hire leaves the employer within a 90 day guarantee period after his/her starting date, AquacultureTalent will re-open or keep the job opening live until a new Candidate is Recruited by us and hired by the employer, at no extra cost. However, AquacultureTalent will not issue any refund.
As AquacultureTalent is an online recruitment platform, we offer you the opportunity to upload your CV to our database. There is only one way to upload your CV to our database:
- Your Cv/Resume it is confidential, accesablle only by AquacultureTalent employeed recruiters, companies do not have access to search or browse CV/resumes. You can apply for jobs, however, employers will not have access to your CV in the database, only if you will be selected for interview or further in the process. Before Companies or Employers have access to your CV/Resume you will be informed by one of our recruiters.
You can delete your CV from our database at any time (however, no sooner than 6 months as of your most recent job application). We assume no liability for this type of data storage. If you post data pertaining to other persons, you are required to first obtain the prior consent of those persons for this purpose.
The information contained by CVs may only be disclosed under the following circumstances:
– by the candidate when applying for a job posted on the AquacultureTalent website;
– recruiter processes candidate job application, candidate presentation to company or job offer.
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any AquacultureTalent Site and Platform.
The Site contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by AquacultureTalent the contents on such third-party web sites. AquacultureTalent is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.