Jobs at DB Partner : Financial Analyst in Overland Park, KS, United States - AquacultureTalent
The Financial Analyst for FP&A is responsible for analyzing and communicating the financial performance for assigned business area.
The Financial Analyst for FP&A is responsible for analyzing and communicating the financial performance for assigned business area. A critical component of this position is to transform financial data into information of value to the businesses financial and decision making processes. This role may be focused on customer segments, supply chain, or performance for the business.
50% Analysis and Reporting
- Key partner with business and FP&A team to Identify analytics needs of internal teams through a comprehensive understanding of their business and collaboration with its stakeholders.
- Partner with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that improve business decision making, performance, and business growth.
- Define and work with stakeholders to improve data integrity and usefulness, including identification of opportunities to improve operations and processes that impact data.
- Monitor operational performance including variance analysis and comparison against forecast and budget.
- Assist with monthly reporting (regional and global) and communicate results to the business teams.
25% Financial Planning, Forecasting & Budgeting
- Preparation of financial business plan, forecasts and budget.
- Assist in competitor and benchmarking analysis
- Perform ERP optimization analysis
- Captial analysis for plant improvements and other growth opportunities.
- Identify improvement opportunities and present the supporting information.
- Ad hoc financial modeling and analysis to support revenue and cost scenarios
- Active participation in various business finance initiatives and other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
• Previous Budgeting and Forecasting experience.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a financial role, preferably in a business analysis role.
• Experience in identifying key metrics, developing reports and analytical views in business intelligence tools.
• Experience and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes, tools, and approaches.
• Analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail.
• Collaborative team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Pro-active attitude.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Strong MS Excel Skills.
• Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
• Occasional travel can be required. (up to10%)
Nice to have
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP experience.
• Applicable industry experience.