Regional Sales Manager - Seafood
Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for our specialty seafood, frozen, value added seafood, and shelf stable seafood! We are looking for someone to live in and represent the market. Compensation includes salary plus commission.
As the Sales Manager, you will work to expand seafood sales to retail accounts and their distributors. You will develop sales plans and strategies to be reviewed and approved by marketing, category managers. You will be responsible for budget and forecasting for all accounts and products. You will represent Ocean Beauty on direct headquarter sales calls, working with brokers and support staff to achieve mutually beneficial sales transactions.
Your business segments will include…
- Specialty Seafood
- Value Added
- Shelf Stable Seafood
What else does an Ocean Beauty Account Manager do?
- Travel to domestic markets to make customer sales calls and to work with brokers; travel estimate is 30%
- Attend trade shows
- Participates in the selection of new brokers with the VP of Sales; responsible for their training and development
- Meet budget for sales and growth
- Manage travel and entertainment budget to goal established by VP of Sales
- Responsible for food service items- Selected foodservice accounts with emphasis on regional chain accounts with OB branded specific items for specialty and V/A products
- Have strong computer skills
- Are able to travel to visit customers and brokers
- Have strong communication and listening skills
- Have experience selling national and key accounts
Nice to have
- Wellness Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, LTD
- 401K with 20% Match- immediate company vesting
- Relocation Reimbursement