Process Operators: Marine Harvest Fish Feed
Marine Harvest Fish Feed is seeking highly motivated Process Operators to join the Production team at Valsneset in Bjugn. The positions offer exciting and challenging tasks in an expansive, hectic and international environment. The Factory runs 24/7 and operates on a five – shift plan.
- Production of fish feed, including optimizing and monitoring the processes from unloading raw materials to loading fish feed for shipping.
- Continuously monitor quality of own production.
- Cleaning and maintenance of processing equipment.
- Participating in our LEAN / 5s activities to further develop quality and efficiency.
- Process technical education; Certificate of apprenticeship or Bachelor level.
- Work experience within production or process.
- Flexibility and willingness to work shifts.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Driving license class B.
- Good computer skills.
- HSE oriented and independent with good cooperative skills.
Nice to have
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance scheme.
- Informal and very good working environment.
- Challenging work tasks.
For the successful candidates, Marne Harvest Fish Feed will offer a challenging and exciting position; a dynamic working environment and a great opportunity for personal and professional development.
Place of work will be in Marine Harvest Fish Feed office at the Factory at Valsneset.
The candidates for this position should be able to identify her/him with the corporate values Trust – Change – Passion – Share, and contribute to the vision of Marine Harvest – “Leading the blue revolution”.