Jobs at HIPRA : Brand Manager in Girona, Spain - AquacultureTalent
We are looking for a Brand Manager for our client office in Girona (Spain).
We are looking for a Brand Manager for our client office in Girona (Spain). This role will be reporting into the Marketing Manager and you will work at Aqua Unit.
This includes, but is not limited to coordinate market planning and/or launch programs to create demand and maximize sales of a specific product, product line, or product area. Evaluates brand performance. Provide briefs and development and production of important marketing materials and cover digital communication towards health-care practitioners (HCPs)-customer segments. Project management, planning and execution of the yearly operation plan in order to increase business growth.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop business plans in your area, taking responsibility for achieving the objectives.
- Develop marketing plans for key products and specifically aqua unit.
- Manage the portfolio of products and services in your area in a short medium and long term.
- Active search for internal and external business opportunities.
- Market Analysis.
- Understand the key opinion leaders and promote activities with them.
- Ensure the adequacy of global products and services with the responsible people from the local markets.
- Create product training materials and provide training courses.
- Provide and implement ideas for improvement using the appropriate communication channels.
- Coordinate responsibilities with the marketing and technical team and commercial department when necessary.
- Manage the team.
- Veterinarian degree or biologist
- Experience mandatory in Aqua production or in the industrial pharmaceutical sector
- Experience managing people is mandatory
- Good command of Spanish and English.
- Availability to travel for business purposes.
- Well organized, dynamic, honest and sincere, high communication skills
- Positive mindset, multicultural interest and results oriented.
Nice to have
For the right candidate we offer:
- A challenging and independent position.
- A work environment characterized by great commitment and a strong commitment to achieving results for both our employees, customers, and the company.
- A competitive remuneration package