Jobs at AquacultureTalent : Key Account Manager Retail in France - AquacultureTalent
We have a great new role for a Key Account Manager for France and Luxemburg area to join a rapidly expanding seafood brand.
We have a great new role for a Key Account Manager for France and Luxemburg area to join a rapidly expanding seafood brand. The role holder will be responsible for managing, developing and closing sales relationships with the Retails in France and Luxembourg.
Successful candidates will have a proven record of establishing a growing relationship with key high street retailers, and must have a minimum 5 years relevant experience from the food industry.
- Seeking out and developing new and existing business opportunities
- Management National and Regional Accounts of large-scale distribution (Private label/Manufacturer’s brand) of RETAIL
- Promoting brand and product awareness
- Closing sales
- Securing and attending sales appointments
- Managing a territory
- Liaising with a variety of people from Business Owners to Purchasing Managers
- If necessary, training and supervision of the commercial team, oriented to different channels in which the company is present
- Achievement of the strategic objectives of sale
- Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Masters in Commercial Management.
- Good skills in Excel spreadsheets (Microsoft Office) are essential.
- Experience of at least 5 years in great consumption companies, preferably in the food sector; with experience in sales of private label or own brands, and in negotiation with the major national and regional accounts of the modern distribution.
- French native speaker, English. Spanish and Dutch medium level or other languages knowledge shall be valued.
- Business skills, customer focus, autonomy and person with contacts. Knowledge of the market and the sector.
- Negotiating capacity.
- Availability to travel.
- Outgoing and amiable personality, good relational skills, dynamism, and problem-solving capacity.
- Person with initiative and trade skills
- Management of time and ability to work in team.
Nice to have
- Additional training in Business Management, Sales Management will be appreciated
- User level knowledge of SAP will be appreciated.
- A challenging and independent position.
- A work environment characterized by great commitment and a strong commitment to achieving results for both our employees, customers and the company.
- A competative remuneration package and bonus