Jobs at Alaska Glacier Seafoods : Fish Glaze Lead in Juneau, AK, USA - AquacultureTalent
Are you interested in working in the Alaska fishing industry? If you are a hard worker and enjoy a little bit of adventure, then a job in Alaska’s fishing and processing industry may be perfect for you.
Are you interested in working in the Alaska fishing industry? If you are a hard worker and enjoy a little bit of adventure, then a job in Alaska’s fishing and processing industry may be perfect for you. We are looking for a Fish Glaze Lead.
Seafood is a delicate thing, and to preserve its freshness and high quality while frozen, a protective layer of water is added to the surface of frozen seafood. This ice layer is called "glaze". Glaze is a good thing, but you should make sure you are not paying for the water!
- Fish Glaze processing
- Processes fresh and frozen fish
- Replenish stock as needed
- Reads production schedule or customer order to determine items to be processed, moved, gathered, or distributed
- Conveys materials and items from stocked locations to production areas or storage or to other designated areas using electric pallet jack
- Lift seafood onto table
- Sorts and places items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Work in refrigerated rooms at low temperature
- Maintain clean and safe working environment at all times
Nice to have
For the right candidate we offer:
- A challenging and independent position.
- A work environment characterized by great commitment and a strong commitment to achieving results for both our employees, customers and the company.
- A competative remuneration package